OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER – PHOTO CONTEST
Thanks for stopping by for a look … We’re big believers in sharing images and video captured at the Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic with the world on various social media.
We especially enjoy seeing those of our artistic amateur friends that capture those incredible “moment in time’ images that you accidentally captured without realizing that you grabbed a “this is what it’s all about” one off image.
We encourage you to share your images with us on the “Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic” Facebook page, Instagram and your own social platforms.
HERE ARE SOME IMAGES FROM LAST YEAR’S EVENT …
OFFICIAL BALLOON CLASSIC PHOTOGRAPHERS
The images will be judged by our “Facebook” family, friends and fans. It’s quite simple really, we post and winners are selected based on the number of views each image receives. Here’s what we’re after …
- We’re simply looking for the best overall image captured at Balloon Classic.
- We’re looking for the best image from the “Nite Glow Spectacular”.
- We’re looking for the best image captured, than altered with software.
- We’re looking for the best video that describes Balloon Classic
OUR WINNING PHOTOGRAPHERS AND VIDEOGRAPHERS WILL RECEIVE
- A special web page on the Balloon Classic Site to display their image.
- Special promotion across all the Lighter Than Air America social sites.
- The designation of “Official Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic Photographer.”
- The opportunity to fly in a balloon at the 2017 Balloon Classic to capture more images and ply your craft of photography.
AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE IMAGES WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Here are some of the winning images from past Balloon Classics …
BEST NITE GLOW
BEST SOFTWARE ALTERED
ERIC TURNER’S MEDIA DAY
Balloon Classic Video
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT …
All you aspiring “Official Photographers” need to do is shoot your images and video, post it to the Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic Facebook page with your e-mail contact information and we’ll take it from there.
WE’LL ANNOUNCE A WINNER A FEW DAYS AFTER THIS YEAR’S BALLOON CLASSIC.
All photos submitted become the property of the Balloon Classic
and will be used for future promotional activity. (That doesn’t mean you still can’t use it too)